A few general election races for state offices are already set for the fall.
There will be no primary battles in the race for Attorney General, as Democratic incumbent Josh Shapiro will face off against Republican Allegheny County Councilwoman Heather Heidelbaugh.
And the current state treasurer, Democrat Joe Torsella, will matchup with Republican businessman woman and veteran Stacy Garrity.
The only contested primary for a statewide office, is for the Democratic nomination for Auditor General, in which there are six candidates.
- Nina Ahmad (Former Deputy Mayor of Philadelphia)
- Rep. Scott Conklin (D-Centre)
- Trace Fountain (CPA who has served Auditor General’s office for 29 years)
- Micheal Lamb (Pittsburgh City Controller)
- Rose Marie Davis (CPA and Vice Chair of Smithfield Twp. Board of Auditors)
- Christina Hartman (Non-profit leader from Lancaster Co.)
The only Republican candidate is Tim DeFoor, who is the controller for Dauphin County.