A chimney fire caused significant damage to a home in Penn Township this weekend.
The call came into the Butler County 911 Center around 11 a.m. Saturday for a fire at a home on Royal Oak Drive.
When crews got on scene, they found flames coming from the roof of the home.
The fire soon spread to the wall of the first floor.
Crews were able to knock down the flames by 11:30 a.m. No one was injured in the fire.
No injuries were reported, but the fire caused significant damage to the home.
The post Chimney Fire Damages Penn Twp. Home appeared first on ButlerRadio.com – Butler, PA.