Several local young people have been recognized for participation in a poster coloring contest organized by a local lawmaker.
State Representative Marci Mustello marked Autism Awareness month in April with a poster contest open to students in the 11th district.
A three judge panel chose winners from among over 200 entries in three different age groups including students at Butler Senior High, Knoch, First Baptist, Butler Catholic, McQuistion, South Butler, Broad Street, and His Kids School.
Mustello presented special prizes to winners earlier this week.
Elementary – grades K-5
- 1st place – Paige Singer- McQuistion Elementary School – grade 4
- 2nd place – Olivia Bartolicius- South Butler Elementary School – grade 5
- 3rd place – Zeke- Broad Street Elementary School – grade 2
- Honorable Mention-Justice – His Kids School – grade 5
Intermediate – grades 6-8
- 1st place – Tegan Perez- First Baptist Christian School – grade 7
- 2nd place – Noah Simmons- Butler Catholic – grade 6
- 3rd place – Sofia Matonak- Butler Catholic School – grade 6
- Honorable Mention- Isla Leyland – grade 6
Senior High – grades 9-12
- 1st place – Noah Wolford- Butler Sr High School – grade 12
- 2nd place – Vaydon Crawford- Knoch High School – grade 12
- 3rd place – Chloe Drew- First Baptist Christian School – grade 12
- Honorable Mention – Leah Legters- Knoch High School – grade 11
The post Rep. Mustello Announces Autism Awareness Art Winners appeared first on ButlerRadio.com – Butler, PA.